LASIK at KEC, Mumbai
LASIK and refractive surgery at a glance:
- LASIK surgery is one of the safest surgeries being performed worldwide, with a 99.5% complication free success rate.
- LASIK surgery is basically a procedure done to remove a person’s glasses by changing the shape of the cornea.
- The shape of the cornea is changed with the help of a very accurate, precise, efficient and superfast laser machine called the Excimer laser.
- LASIK can be performed on any patient above 18 years of age wanting to get rid of their glasses, provided they are deemed to be “suitable candidates” on our pre-operative diagnostic tests.
- For those who are unsuitable for LASIK surgery, they are other options to get rid of glasses, which may or may not be laser based surgeries.
What Makes KEC Different?
- KEC is a well equipped Ophthalmic centre, which is a one stop solution for all refractive problems. We have a team of professionals that are fellowship trained in refractive surgeries.
- Each and every patient is given a customized plan for LASIK or other refractive surgery based on their pre-operative assessment.
- Because safety and effectiveness are so important to us, we’ve made significant investments in the cutting-edge technology we know you deserve.The WaveLight Ex500 which is found in some of the best hospitals across the world, is THE Fastest US-FDA Excimer Laser, which is known for its unmatched results.
- We have numerous doctors themselves who have chosen KEC for their own laser vision correction procedures– the ultimate endorsement.
- Your eyesight is too important to trust with just anyone. When selecting a LASIK eye center, look for proven experience and beware of quick assessments and overblown promises. It’s important to find a LASIK provider who is careful, unhurried and is as demanding about safety and results as you are.
KEC is committed to your complete satisfaction.
- At KEC you will find the experience, the track record and the technology necessary to meet your understandably visual needs.
Khatib Eye Clinic is ranked amongst the Top 5
eye hospitals, for Lasik in Mumbai.